Friday 1 June 2012

The unbelievables

Jensen missed 25 minutes of play after the dinner break
Want to hear Johnny Jensen's latest tricks? The Dane continues to play the role of entertainer on the only remaining table up on the stage and he has accumulated 45,000 chips.

That's despite returning from the dinner break some 25 minutes late and the PP blog passed by just as he won a good sized-pot too.

The board read 4♥5♣5♠-3♣ when we picked up on the action, with Johnny mulling over a check-raise from his opponent in the usual outspoken fashion.

"Why would you raise me - I thought we were friends?" jested the outgoing Jensen, "I like you so I'll call."

The river fell the 8♠ and after his rival checked, Jensen extracted a further 8,000 on the river before rolling his winning J♦5♥.

"They never believe me!" he grinned to the watching PP blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive