Nat Jarmonthavat has been crowned our champion after the heads-up duel was won by arguably the worst starting hand he played all night, as 10♥6♣ trumped Milan Simko.
The chips had swapped back and forth between the pair, despite a deal having been done, but middle pair on the K810 flop proved enough for victory.
Dane Jarmonthavat had first taken the chip lead when he flopped trip Jacks, value betting his entire stack to take up a dominant position in the contest.
He was within touching distance when the pair next raced, his KQ looking in control against Simko's 5s after the board came JJ7-7, but a river 5 kept the competition alive a little longer.
In the end, both players were sufficiently exhausted to up the aggression and Lady Luck smiled on Nat. We'll have plenty of pictures plus an interview with our first Danish winner tomorrow, so come back and visit the blog soon.
Fantasy Poker results, meanwhile, will be announced by Friday, January 28th as they must be verified before our winner can be announced.
From Prague - it's goodnight!
- Fantasy Poker: Official Prague Results
- Sa SaZu-per! Players' Party pics
- Recap: Comeback Nat claims Prague title
- ParadisePoker Tour Prague: Winner Pics
- Nat crowned ParadisePoker Tour Prague champion
- Sowinski out in 3rd as dream comes to an end
- Big hands go the way of the short stacks
- Simko seizes the chip lead
- And then there were three... Aldikacti out
- Final Four: the photos
- Heiko twice takes a hit, exits in 5th
- Simko doubles up
- Chip update
- Sowinski rises at Ertan's expense
- Poles apart, Czakon finishes 6th
- Latest Chip Count
- Vitezslav sunk in 7th
- Meisner calls prove costly
- Gabor banks €4735 for 8th
- Szarkezi quickly follows in 9th
- Jelinek out in 10th; winning €2,009
- Final table pics
- Chips for dinner
- Jelinek back from the brink at dinner
- Final Table chip count
- Demetris misses out as final table set
- Vanek brings us closer to final table
- Hero call the highlight
- Popular Porebski among quick-fire casualties
- Two tables after a pair of exits
- Bank drags in a monster pot
- History-making halted as Huspeka departs
- Skiadis ends tight spell
- Three more to the rail
- Snowmen prove deadly as Day 3 kicks off
- Fantasy Poker: Kenning holds the key
- Day 3 Chip Count
- Day 2 ends, party night begins
- Bubble recap
- Short stack falls at last, we're in the money!
- Bubble bound
- The King is dead
- Damian doubles up
- Day 2 in pics
- Baby-faced assassins
- Dinner break over
- Roman's empire grows before dinner
- Turbo/High Roller results
- Boros battle at an end
- Double me up, dealer!
- Champion call lifts Huspeka
- Fantasies shattered by Cichocki exit
- Huge hand sends us to a break
- Bright start for Ibhadon
- Fantasy Poker update
- Day 2 cards in the air
- Ladies first... Veronika heads the Day 2 field
- And that's a wrap for Day 1
- Final hour pics
- Chip counts as Day 2 beckons
- Mixed fortunes for poker press
- Almeida meets a nasty end
- Eyes on the prize
- Chip counts at the break
- Grzegorz the Great
- Lee sharpens up for first PPT
- Early end for Espensen
- Dinner break ends with Fantasy Poker entries
- At last! The full Fantasy Poker list arrives
- Familiar faces in a growing field
- Main Event action begins...
- King's Casino set for PPT Main Event
- Fantasy Poker hits Prague
- Calling all high rollers... PPT Prague adds €1400 ...
- ▼ January (74)
- ► 2011 (586)