The familiar ripple of chips is filling the Concord Card Casino and that means the €125,000 Guaranteed Main Event is under way here in Vienna.
You have until the first break at 19.00 CEST (18.00 BST) to get your Fantasy Poker entries in, so make sure you pick the luckiest trio from our list!
We'll be wandering round the room soon with our camera to bring you pictures, while stopping off to chat with some of the familiar faces here.
Good luck to all our Main Event players!
- Down to two tables with 90 minutes to play
- Mertlitsch chases the chip leaders
- Superman stung by Gomez
- FP disaster: Daniel Fresneda Jaro is our bubble bo...
- Action stations!
- Cold deck puts an end to Stefan's hopes
- Jan-Peter roller coaster continues
- Card dead Karlsson
- Trash talk and late arrivals
- 60 remain but familiar faces dwindle
- Fresneda Jaro doubles up as Milan misfires
- Jachtmann rolls on
- Fantasy Poker update
- Chip count arrives at last
- Day 2 cards in the air
- Less than 100 remain at the close
- Day 1 pics updated
- Kings can't keep Jensen alive
- Kremser comes unstuck
- Missing Bank raises Fantasy fears
- Jandrulo pleases Fantasy Poker following
- Jachtmann back in favour
- Fantasy favourites
- Quads cooler comes with consolation
- Like father, like son...
- No luck for German duo
- Back online for pics and Fantasy Poker
- Straight to Greece
- Let's get it on!
- Warm-up act gets us fired up for Main Event
- Fantasy Poker hands out €1300 trip to Greece
- Monster hands win more than the pot in Vienna
- Thessaloniki the destination for Season 3 finale
- ParadisePoker Tour League... updated at last!
- Twitter League plots free route to ParadisePoker T...
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2011 (586)