After the final few hands produced the inevitable eliminations last night, 95 players have returned to the Concord Card Casino this afternoon with the aim to reach the final table by the end of play.
Among the tail end victims last night was popular Dane Ronnie Espensen, who got tired of the grind and made his move with KQs only to run into AK.
Day 2 will go a maximum 10 levels as our players battle for that prestigious final table finish and with party night to follow, there's plenty of action expected this Saturday evening.
We'll have a full chip count for you very shortly as well as its Fantasy Poker implications, so stick with the blog and cross your fingers our internet connection behaves today!
- Down to two tables with 90 minutes to play
- Mertlitsch chases the chip leaders
- Superman stung by Gomez
- FP disaster: Daniel Fresneda Jaro is our bubble bo...
- Action stations!
- Cold deck puts an end to Stefan's hopes
- Jan-Peter roller coaster continues
- Card dead Karlsson
- Trash talk and late arrivals
- 60 remain but familiar faces dwindle
- Fresneda Jaro doubles up as Milan misfires
- Jachtmann rolls on
- Fantasy Poker update
- Chip count arrives at last
- Day 2 cards in the air
- Less than 100 remain at the close
- Day 1 pics updated
- Kings can't keep Jensen alive
- Kremser comes unstuck
- Missing Bank raises Fantasy fears
- Jandrulo pleases Fantasy Poker following
- Jachtmann back in favour
- Fantasy favourites
- Quads cooler comes with consolation
- Like father, like son...
- No luck for German duo
- Back online for pics and Fantasy Poker
- Straight to Greece
- Let's get it on!
- Warm-up act gets us fired up for Main Event
- Fantasy Poker hands out €1300 trip to Greece
- Monster hands win more than the pot in Vienna
- Thessaloniki the destination for Season 3 finale
- ParadisePoker Tour League... updated at last!
- Twitter League plots free route to ParadisePoker T...
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2011 (586)