To our knowledge, there was no last longer bet but Ronnie Espensen has bettered his father in the ParadisePoker Tour Main Event after his Kings were cracked with just an hour of Day 1 remaining.
Tommy Jensen will have to be make do with his side event cash from last night, having taken €480 for a 7th-place finish in the €100 warm-up, but he can feel aggrieved at failing to survive the final stretch.
He had raised to 6x the big blind with KK only to be three-bet all in by 77 and having made the call to put himself in great shape to double up, the villain made a straight to end his Main Event.
Ronnie took no pleasure at his father's exit and has had little joy himself so far, with just 18,000 chips to work with after nigh on nine hours of grinding.
- Down to two tables with 90 minutes to play
- Mertlitsch chases the chip leaders
- Superman stung by Gomez
- FP disaster: Daniel Fresneda Jaro is our bubble bo...
- Action stations!
- Cold deck puts an end to Stefan's hopes
- Jan-Peter roller coaster continues
- Card dead Karlsson
- Trash talk and late arrivals
- 60 remain but familiar faces dwindle
- Fresneda Jaro doubles up as Milan misfires
- Jachtmann rolls on
- Fantasy Poker update
- Chip count arrives at last
- Day 2 cards in the air
- Less than 100 remain at the close
- Day 1 pics updated
- Kings can't keep Jensen alive
- Kremser comes unstuck
- Missing Bank raises Fantasy fears
- Jandrulo pleases Fantasy Poker following
- Jachtmann back in favour
- Fantasy favourites
- Quads cooler comes with consolation
- Like father, like son...
- No luck for German duo
- Back online for pics and Fantasy Poker
- Straight to Greece
- Let's get it on!
- Warm-up act gets us fired up for Main Event
- Fantasy Poker hands out €1300 trip to Greece
- Monster hands win more than the pot in Vienna
- Thessaloniki the destination for Season 3 finale
- ParadisePoker Tour League... updated at last!
- Twitter League plots free route to ParadisePoker T...
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2011 (586)