Just when you think it's safe to publish your final post, two players go all-in on the final day and BOTH are eliminated.
That means it will be a lucky 13 coming back for Day 3, as Mario Zelsko and Luka Lesic ended their quest with a last gasp effort.
Zelsko was first to go, running his 88 into the KK of Pavlos Xanthopolous, who looks to have extended his chip lead. It was a miraculous story nonetheless for the Croat, as he had returned to Day 2 as the third shortest stack in the room!
Seconds later the other table also had a player at risk and despite being in front with A10, Lesic's hand could not hold up vs the 8♥7♥ held by his rival. The flop came 8♠K♠4♦ and there was no help for the doomed Luka.
Play is officially over now and we're bound for Club Nautica, where the fun has been flowing freely for a number of hours now. Time to party - and we mean it this time!
- Zauner still a league apart
- Party pics!
- Fantasy Poker Vienna - Official Results
- Pavlos in pics
- A word with the champ...
- Xanthopolous the name on the trophy... again!
- Pavlos in control after eliminating Daranyi
- Ngo go for Billy
- Gomez next to fall
- Final five: chip count
- Heinz H. breaks the spell, exits in 6th
- Short stacks won't be beat
- Tamas on top
- Fally's day comes to an end in 8th
- Ladies' love is not enough
- Bullet holes in Maly's stack
- Final table pics
- Junghuber first to fall
- Final table chip count
- Speaking too soon... the blog curse
- River rides to Haider's rescue
- Thomas & Toni to the rail
- Billy strikes first blow
- Main Event Day 3: shuffle up and deal
- Trio hold the key to Fantasy Poker hopes
- Final 13: Day 3 Chip Count
- Crazy last hand!
- Calling time on Day 2
- Vitezslav builds another tower
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2011 (586)