Monday 10 May 2010

Sunny Khosla follows Jose to the rail, complete with bad beat tale


Sunny Khosla will shine no more at the PPT Madrid, as his KK succumbed to the A10 of the deep stacked Miki.

The Danish amateur had played some fine poker over the course of the weekend, and having been three-bet pre-flop, he gladly shoved his stack with a monster hand in the hole.

The deck had other ideas however, bringing four cards to a straight and ending Khlosa's challenge in eigth place.

Speaking to the PPT blog as he made his exit, even the €4,000 prize money seemed little consolation. "I tried to pretend I didn't have anything when he re-raised me, then went all-in for about 100k more and got him to call with A10.

"The flop gave him an open-ended straight draw and he hit it on the turn, but I did the right thing so in the long-run those decisions will pay off.

"I think I could have gone all the way, so I'm frustrated. I wanted to make the final table but once your there, it's tough to go out eighth when you feel you can win it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive