Saturday 8 May 2010

A big gun bites the dust in Paradise

Johnny Jensen's bid for three-straight PPT final tables has coming a halt as the self-confessed super LAG made his move at the wrong moment.

The Dane was sitting on around 19,000 chips, around 5k short of the average stack, when he shoved over the top of a pre-flop raise and caller.

When the call came, the Paradise Poker pro's KJ could not have seen a worse hand as his opponent rolled AK, and he crashed to a 116th place finish at the hands of big slick.

"I'm disappointed not to achieved my goal here, especially after playing so well in London and Prague, but hopefully I'll still be top of the leaderboard by the end of the tournament," said a crestfallen Johnny.

"That's the way it goes sometimes when you play an aggressive style, but I'll be back for the PPT Bulgaria and I'm determined to get the points I need to secure the €10,000 leaderboard prize."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive