Saturday 8 May 2010

It's not all brotherly love, however


Lest we forget our competitive edge, here's a tale of sibling rivalry that's a little less loving.

Brothers Jozsef and and Zoltan Heygi have previously called a truce when they have met heads-up, but according to the latter, blood will be no thicker than water should they both reach the final table here in Madrid.

"My brother is playing in this event too and last time we met at a final table, in Budapest, we made a deal but we won't be doing that here!" insisted Zoltan.

"This is my first live event outside Hungary but if we go heads up, we'll play to the end.

"I have played many tournaments at home and I love playing tournaments, either online with Paradise Poker or live," he continued.

"Generally it's been going ok but I had to lay down Queens earlier. I need to be more aggressive now because the blinds will keep increasing and they’ll make me push more often, but there are only two players on my table playing great poker, so I’m not too worried about the rest of them!

"There are so many movements from people that help you make a read on them; I’ve seen plenty of tells already so I’ll be putting those to good use."

Can he spot his brother's weaknesses, however?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive