Saturday 8 May 2010

Paradise Poker's own seeking three in a row


Paradise Poker sponsored Johnny Jensen has enjoyed playing on 'home turf,' having made the PPT final table in both London and Prague.

The Danish pro has an aggressive style that makes him a tough opponent wherever he stacks his chips, and when the PPT blog caught up with him pre-tournament, he was in the mood to continue his hot streak.

"I made the final table at the last two PPT events so I’m hoping to make it three out of three so I can be top of the leaderboard," he grinned.

"I put some success down to playing loose-aggressive, but I think the main thing has been my ability to read my opponents. I’ll be using the same tactics today, playing at a lot of hands and outplaying the other players on the flop.

"I’m very tough to play against because you never know whether I’ve got a hand or not.

"When I play online with Paradise I tend to play tight, but when I’m playing live I can loosen up because I can see the players and rely on physical tells."

Go Johnny go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive