The Players' Party became a popular fixture on the ParadisePoker Tour Season 3 but we think we might just have saved the best 'til last in 2011/12.
W Club Thessaloniki will be our stylish host on Saturday, June 2nd, and as usual we'll have all the VIP trimmings including queue jump, free entry, a reserved area and drinks on us! What else do you need?!
The swanky club is just a short saunter down the road from the casino, so even if you're still competing in the Main Event as Day 2 draws towards a close, it won't take you a minute to join the party.
Just bust out your best-dressed look in time for the midnight departure from the casino, as the club has a dress code in keeping with its image and get ready to sign-off Season 3 with night worthy of you ballers out there.
All online qualifiers and direct buy-ins are invited to the Players' Party and may bring one guest too, so don't leave the girlfriend at the hotel, bring her along!
- Day 1a: 68 at the close
- Screams in the night
- A Xanthopolous falls
- Csecsetka seizes the chip lead
- The final straight
- Pavlos leads the brothers' battle
- Pics for dinner
- Espensen busts before dinner
- Bullets fire Horvath among chip leaders
- First break, first chip count
- FP update: Popular Ronnie
- Early exit (and re-entry) for Pishvafar
- Fantasy Poker door closes... 111 chase €1000
- Prop bets and mankinis
- Season 3 finale - shuffle up and deal!
- The stage is set...
- Fantasy Poker... but for €1000 cash!
- PP blog gets practical
- Party in Paradise
- Thessaloniki schedule announced
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2011 (586)