Tuesday 21 June 2011

Team Paradise exits with Pishvafar

David Pishvafar's bid for WSOP glory ended in 12th and a cheque for $38,445 to ease the pain of missing the final table.

The last remaining member of Team Paradise (pictured) had come back from just 8,500 chips at the end of Day 1 to go close to the big stage, but his JJ was topped by AQ in a classic race.

A philosophy student, Pishvafar's deep-thinking style served him well over the three days and although disappointed, he couldn't help but smile when the ParadisePoker blog mentioned the figure heading his bank account!

"I felt I played well today, I didn't really make any big mistakes but it was just frustrating at the end," he explained.

"Every time I picked up a hand I could move in with, somebody else beat me to it, but it's my best ever cash so I'm happy with that."

That concludes the ParadisePoker WSOP experience for another year and we'd like to congratulate all those players who took part on doing us proud!

1 comment:

Blog Archive