Sunday 19 June 2011

Introducing Pishvafar, Seepe, Jakobsson

We're into Level 6 so that means an hour until the dinner break arrives. In the meantime, here's three more Team Paradise profiles for you...

Name: David Pishvafar (pictured)
Country: Germany
Game of choice: NLHE
Cash or Tournaments? MTTs and cash
Professional status: Amateur
Biggest win: €5k Irish Open package
Least favourite poker story: "Having won the €5k package to the Irish Open, I got to the table a few minutes late and just avoided my hand being mucked. I picked up AJ, three-bet and was called and we both flop a flush. The money goes in on the turn and he shows 10-8s and rivers a straight flush to knock me out on my first hand."

Name: Udo Seepe
Country: Germany
Game of choice: NLHE
Cash or Tournaments? Tournaments - MTTs and SNGs
Professional status: Amateur
Biggest win: Won online tournament for $19,000
Loves Vegas because: "I won a short-handed MTT here for $12,000!"

Name: Johan Jakobsson
Country: Sweden
Game of choice: NLHE
Cash or Tournaments? Cash
Professional status: Professional
Biggest win: 9th-place at WSOP $1500 NLHE in 2010 ($53,892)
Memorable quote: "To be honest, whether it’s the World Series of Poker or just a home game, it doesn’t matter to me, but the best thing was that I came 9th in a field of over 3,000 players."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive