Saturday 26 November 2011

Brito goes bust

Our latest victim is a familiar face in Joao Brito, but we're used to seeing the Portuguese a little happier than he was after missing the money.

Brito had been sparring with one rival since moving tables and despite suffering damaging blows earlier on, he was in no mood to back off.

His final hand was certainly an eyebrow-raiser, three-betting all-in pre-flop with a mere Q2o and failing to improve when his regular rival called with pocket threes.

"I was a little bit crazy but I'd been fighting with the same player," Joao told the PP blog at the bar, "But I don't regret that, because I play better when I'm fighting with someone. I'm always like this, whether I'm playing live or online.

"At least Carlos is in my Fantasy Poker team," he added with a smile, "So maybe he's going to win it for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive