Friday 29 April 2011

Morpheo keen to be 'the one'

Respected Spanish poker pro Pablo Ubierna did his piece for the ParadisePoker cameras just before the cards were in the air in Madrid, and he was looking forward to taking on the PPT field.

We can only assume the man known as 'Morpheo' online is a big Matrix fan, and he will be hoping to be the one holding the big cheque and PPT trophy by Sunday night.

"I think ParadisePoker is doing a great job with this tournament because it's a good structure and attracts players from all over Europe," he said.

"It's good to have such a good mix in Spain, with some pros out there but also plenty of fish!

"I'm planning on winning, of course, but I won't be going out spending if I win the top prize, that money would be reinvested in my bankroll and probably a trip to the World Series of Poker this summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment