Saturday 30 April 2011

Boros back for another bite at PPT

When last sighted by the PPT blog, Tibor Boros was a broken man facing a final table nightmare.

With all due respect to PPT Prague champion Radoslav Průcha, the Hungarian (pictured)) was in many ways the story of the Czech leg, as his incredible chip lead slipped through his fingers in dramatic fashion.

Needless to say, it remains a less than fond memory for Tibor, but he was in high spirits as he returned to the ParadisePoker Tour determined to condemn that tale to history.

"I still can't really think about the Prague event without getting angry," confessed Boros, "I was so upset that day and I felt angry for a few days afterwards.

"In the end I had to just accept that it happened and move on. After all, I got unlucky on the last hand but it was a bad decision that cost me 60% of my chips in an earlier hand.

"I'm feeling a lot more positive now, although I'm yet to pick up any big hands so far tonight. I've got about 10k left."

Update - Tibor's unlucky streak continued shortly after the PPT blog first caught up with him, but he still found a smile despite the harsh beat that sent him to the rail.

"I got it all-in with Aces against A♦Q♦ on a Q45 board, only for runner-runner diamonds to hit and make him a flush.

"I'm ok though, it happens. I saw the Bernabeu today and will visit the rest of the city tomorrow before flying home Sunday... Or maybe I'll have more luck in the side event!"

1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete