Friday 29 July 2011

Only room for half at the inn

Three levels have passed at the PPT here in Barcelona. We're into mid evening and the players are getting hungry, but due to the large field only half of the players can fit into the buffet.

The solution was to split the field in two with half the field going off to fill their bellies while the other half play on through level 4. In one hour the two halves will swap round before the field combines again for level 5. Make sense? I hope so!

Our camera crew caught up with Robert Haigh (pictured top centre) before he loaded his plate and we ear-wigged to get some choice quotes from the player in pole position to top the player of the year leaderboard.

"It's great to be on top but my opponent's aren't far away and are playing great. I need to be on top of my A-game"

He continued with, "We're watching each other after each level but I just have to focus on my game. The tournament is going great so far. I'm up to 28,000 through the first three levels."

Finally he added, "It would so great to win the 10k. I would play every event next season and maybe stake some of my friends".

1 comment:

Blog Archive