Sunday 28 February 2010

David Huspeka Wins the Paradise Poker Tour Prague Event



David Huspeka has won the Prague Leg of the Paradise Poker Tour.

There were two key hands in the heads up battle.

1st hand was David's 77 all in holding up against Petr's A3o

The flop was 2 3 10 rainbow

Turn 8

River 4 to double David up.

The 2nd and final hand was all in preflop again with David showing the Aces! Petr turned over 10h7h and the board drew Petr a blank

David Huspeka is the Prague Champion and he walks away with €22k, The Trophy, and maximum leaderboard points.

Many Congratulations David

Petr Bulir Finishes 2nd , well done Petr

1 comment:

  1. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.poker online

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive